Terms & conditions to ensure hassle-free & secured car rentals in Dubai
Hirer or guarantor should follow and execute all terms and conditions mentioned this contract.
- In case of any accident, hirer should not move the vehicle from the place of accident, before the police inspection completion. The deliver all required documents Immediately. to the rent otherwise he will be fully responsible.
- Hirer charged shoud be paid in advanced unless there in a previous agreement.
- Vehicle should be delivered to the hirer in good condition asper the attached check out list and the hirer undertakes to keep sufficient water &oil in the vehicle.
- The hirer has to return the vehicle to the office periodical services.
- The quantity of fuel & oil at end of hirer should be same with the quantity when the hirer deivered the vehicle.
- Incase any mechanical damage the occur to the vehicle. Hirer should stop the vehicle & inform the office directly.
- Hirer is responsible if he repairs the vehicle without a written permission from the office.
- The hirer undertakes to drive the vehicle by persons who are licenced drive in U.A.E.
- The hirer will not use the vehicle for races, rallies or competitions.
- Hirer is responsible about complement case or any obligations regarding the vehicle before the officia or the official authorities. which occurs within the hire.Also he will be alone the responsible if he cause the vehicle to transport any for bidden items that considered as illegal as per any of courts law hirer also should pay the full amount of the contract untill some arrangement is reached between hire and the office. Hirer should return back the vehicle at the end of the hiring perid mentioned in the contract and the vehicle should be in a good condition as in hire contract. after settle all his dues and after checking with obtaining the approvel of HEADWAY RENT A CAR L.L.C. renew the hire period. Otherwise each delaying day of hire will be accounded as double at the daily hire value mentioned in the contract.
- Hirer should not sub hire the vehicle.
- Hirer is responsible for all damages and repairs that occur in the vehicle within the hire period. And he will pay the full amount of the contract untill repairing the damaged.
- One day hire means 24 hours and extra will be calculated full day.
- The vehicle is for use in U.A.E. only. the insurance coverage also for U.A.E. only.
- The hirer undertakes not to stick color paper on the vehicle glass or any other stickers on the vehicle body, other wise hirer should pay a compensation of Dhs.500 for HEADWAY RENT A CAR L.L.C. and will bear alone the full responsibility in front of the concerned Authorities.
- Hirer should inform the police and HEADWAY RENT A CAR L.L.C. immediately if any accident occur to the vehicle other wise he will bear alone the full responsibilty in front of the concerned authorities.
- All notice processes should be sent to the present address.
- The hirer allowed driving 250 kms per day (daily basis) above 250 kms per kms will charges 50 fils (monthly basis 5000 kms only).
- HEADWAY RENT A CAR L.L.C. has the right to take the proper procedures against the hirer if he did not execute the contact conditions.
- Drunk and drive if caught in any accident won’t be covered in the insurance.the customer should pay all the fine and also should pay for the damages and the rent for the car.and if the car is total loss customer should pay full amount for the car.
- All the late payment will be charged monthly 300 dhs.
- “Headway Rent A Car LLC” maintains the https://headwayrentacar.com/ Website (“Site”).
- “United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile” and stipulate that the governing law is the local law. All disputes arising in connection therewith shall be heard only by a court of competent jurisdiction in U.A.E.
- ‘’Visa or MasterCard debit and credit cards in AED will be accepted for payment’’.
- ‘’We will not trade with or provide any services to OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) and sanctioned countries in accordance with the law of UAE’’.
- ‘’Customer using the website who are Minor /under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website’’.
- ‘’Cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules’’.
- ‘’User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his account’.
- PAYMENT CONFIRMATION :
Once the payment is made, the confirmation notice will be sent to the client via email within 24 hours of receipt of payment.
- REFUND & CANCELLATION POLICY :
‘’ Refunds will be made onto the original mode of payment and will be processed within 10 to 45 days depends on the issuing bank of the credit card.”